College

Tuesday, September 14, 2010
9:28 AM
[ 1 comments ]

Listening to: Bad Girl, Good Girl - MissA
Mood: Blah.

Things I've noticed during my first three weeks of college of Sophomore Year;

  1. This year (or at least this semester) is going to be busy.
  2. I hate katakana and I have a feelings I'm going to hate kanji even more when we start it.
  3. My math professor always is covered in chalk by the end of the lesson.
  4. When my Yoga instructor does the "Om" chant I always picture a gong going off; a low vibrating tone. It's quite amazing.


...and finally, the war has started in my dorm room. I don't wish to be apart of it...

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Blogger Resha said...

Hahaha, cool! About that 'Om' thing, I mean. And take care of yourself Sammy! That was for the dorm war(s). ♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home