Update.

Monday, May 31, 2010
6:08 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Listening to: Ring Ding Dong -- SHINee
Mood: Lazy

I've been in Oklahoma the past few days staying at my dad's and will be here for the rest of the summer. I haven't really done much here, play on the computer, and video games, went to the lake twice, and I had to go to dentist (which I did not particularly enjoy).

I still have much to do for summer. Even though summer time is a time to enjoy and relax from school I'm looking for a job to earn some extra money for next summer. Next summer is going to be so busy that I won't be able to work such as my best friend getting married. Married. I have to be there, well, it's also required that I am there since I am going to be the maid of honor but I'll be helping with flowers, and so much other things. But it is so exciting at the same time. After the wedding I might hang out for a while before trying to fly out to Florida to visit Tatiana. But I need to make sure I have enough money for those flights. And I have to make sure I have have enough money for junior year when I go to Japan for a year.

Ah, there's just so much coming up within this next year! >_<

...I don't really have much of anything else to say. Yep not much. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home