Sometimes

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
11:51 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Listening to: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree -- KT Tunstall
Mood: Depressed

I've had a friend tell me that she envied me, saying the few things she admired and one of them was being strong. Not caring what people thought of me, standing where I believe is right and sticking with it, and knowing who I am. But she doesn't know how wrong she is.

I may act like it, but I'm not very strong at all. I falter a lot, I'm weak by myself, I think to much, and sometimes I don't know who I am. Sometimes I wonder what I'm even doing. Everyday seems to have no purpose. What is my purpose? Why am I even alive? Does it matter that I'm alive?

If somebody was born to help someone with this ever lasting impression to create this circle of support, then who was born to help me? Don't get me wrong, I have wonderful friends who I will forever keep close to my heart but is this the same thing?

I'm sorry, I'm being really selfish right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home