Very strange

Thursday, April 30, 2009
2:47 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Listening to: AROMA by An Cafe
Mood: Awake

I've been back from my trip for awhile... and I still haven't finish writing everything out. That will be my goal for Sunday. To post pictures and finish writing about "Nyappy California". Yes, I have titled my trip.

But I have to write this because it's been bugging me and I find it really strange. This is more of a craze ranting. Anway, first the meme or tag, whatever you wanna call it;

• Takuya is the one that you love.

• Kanon is one you like but can't work out.

• You care most about Katie.

• Kaitlyn is the one who knows you very well.

• Tatiana is your lucky star.

• AROMA is the song that matches with Takuya.

• Duck no Magical Adventure is the song for Kanon.

• H.A.N.A.B.I. is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.

• and The Highwayman is the song telling you how you feel about life.

I find it very strange that Takuya, is once again, claimed to be my love. This isn't the first time it's happened, obviously. I did a MASH a few months back and Takuya was suppose to be my love and I did another MASH which came out to similar results. what the heck!? I don't even know the guy (not that I'm really complaining), I just put his name in there cause I think he's cute (Really cute) and for fun. It's a bit nerving that this is happening... Even Tati had a dream about the two of us O.o

...it's starting to get really strange.

Strange ranting complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home