I Love You!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
10:58 PM
[ 0 comments ]

Listening to: So This Is Love by The Cheetah Girls
Mood: Envious

This was actually done in my Spanish class on the day before Valentine's Day, but I couldn't find this paper after that day. I was looking through my Kana & Kanji book, and it fell out! Thus I am posting this, though I'm sure a few of these are possibly wrong. All well, feel the love;

☆ Ini ibig ki taa! - Tagalog/Philippines
☆ Mera pyer! - Indian
☆ Mina rulcastan! - Finnish
☆ Woaini! - Chinese
☆Jeg esker deg! - Norwegian
☆ Ik hou van jou! - Dutch
☆ Aishiteru! - Japanese
☆ Icch liebe dich! - German
☆ Is tu mo ghra'! - Celtic
☆ Nagliguaget! - Eskimo
☆ Je ' taime! - French
☆ Yo koin seiasa! - Korean
☆ Ite quireo mucho! - Spanish
☆ Ego diligo vas! - Latin
☆ I love you! - English


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home